|Back to A Juggling
Reasons Why Menu Planning Is A Terrible Idea
Have you heard about meal
planning lately? Families are busy and getting busier all
the time. As families work on getting organized, many
home managers are turning to meal planning as a way to
eliminate the evening stress in their homes.
However, meal planning is not for everyone. Here are
eight reasons why meal planning just may be a terrible
idea for you and your family.
1. You enjoy eating unhealthy fast-food three to five
times per week.
2. You love the taste of pre-packaged preservative packed
frozen convenience food.
3. Spending $200 and 2 hours at the grocery store, only
to come home to discover that there is nothing to cook
for dinner is one of your favorite things to do.
4. You enjoy the stress of running around like crazy at
dinner time trying to figure out what to cook while your
children and husband are hungry and crabby.
5. You like your food rut of spaghetti, hot dogs, pizza,
6. You have no other way to spend the extra $100 you
spend each week eating out.
7. You have nothing better to do at 5 oclock every
day then to go to the grocery store. Its enjoyable
to daily spend extra money on groceries as additional
items fall into your cart.
8. You have no desire to enjoy a home cooked meal around
the dinner table with your family. You feel spending time
with your family is a complete waste of time.
If you agree with the above statements please do not ever
try meal planning it is probably a terrible idea.
On the other hand, if you possibly disagree with at least
one of the above statements perhaps it is time to give
menu planning a try!
If you would like a weekly menu plan delivered directly
to your e-mail box wed be happy to help.
Steendahl Is The Founder Of Dine Without Whine A
Family Friendly Weekly Menu Planner. She Helps Families
Eliminate The Dinner Hour Stress And Re-Discover The
Pleasure Of The Dinner Hour! For A Free Sample Menu Visit
Copyright 2006 -
Rachel Suesskow - A Juggling Mum